HMAS VOYAGER All Crews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WA Reunion for 2011

2 posters

Go down

WA Reunion for 2011 Empty WA Reunion for 2011

Post by Admin Wed 06 Jan 2010, 02:51

Hi All,
The following message was left on the Guestbook of the main Voyager All Crews website by Kim Casas.
--------
It is with regret that I inform you all that at a meeting after Doug Bains funeral, The remainder of the Committee decided that we could not continue with the VOYAGER all crews reunion 2011 in Fremantle. I hope that by informing you now, maybe someone can pick up the pieces and organise it for somewhere else. There is still over 12 months..I have spoken to June Bain, and she is sending me all the material Doug had about the reunion.I would be happy to pass it on.
Once again, it pains me to have to do this, but I am left with no choice. Kim (scruffy) Casas
--------
The website menus have been changed a little as a result and information will be made available as soon as possible on alternative plans.
Cheers
Les
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://voyager.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WA Reunion for 2011 Empty Re: WA Reunion for 2011

Post by Doc Rice Sat 09 Jan 2010, 01:02

I think that if we skip 2011 and have it in Feb 2012 that would give us a 2 year break to the 50th anniversary which no doubt will be the one most are looking forward to
Doc Rice
Doc Rice

Number of posts : 64
Humor : Funny you should say that
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down