HMAS VOYAGER All Crews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANZAC DAY BRISBANE CITY

2 posters

Go down

ANZAC DAY BRISBANE CITY Empty ANZAC DAY BRISBANE CITY

Post by Admin Mon 14 Feb 2011, 11:51

Hello Everyone

A change of plans for the ANZAC Day march. We have been given approval to march within the FESR division and with our banner and newly commissioned HMAS Voyager flag.
This will be the inaugural march for the flag. As we will be included within the FESR group we will be doing the same as the previous year and that is enjoying a BBQ lunch session at the Queensland Maritime Museum with the FESR and HMAS Quiberon group mixed following the march.

So, come along and join in the march and the following BBQ, mix and meet some old shipmates we do not often get the chance to see except on this day.

I will post more details in relation to this in the coming days. We do need to know the numbers intending to come along for catering and drinks purposes. If possible please notify us as early as possible. I will also send this out in an Email to everyone but it is unfortunate that I am not in a position to notify those who do not have E-mail contact. If you can let anyone know in this situation then please do so and have the non-email contact person telephone me on (07) 3264-2589

Regards

Les Sheehan

Last edited by Admin on Tue 24 May 2011, 02:48; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-10

https://voyager.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ANZAC DAY BRISBANE CITY Empty Re: ANZAC DAY BRISBANE CITY

Post by Doc Rice Sat 19 Feb 2011, 03:26